HB Antwerp is looking for a Laser Operator. He/she will be responsible for the operation and parameter setting of the machinery for sawing rough diamonds, while also performing scheduled maintenance and making sure that safety measures are followed up at all times. Your analytical mindset allows you to quickly detect and solve problems, as well as continuously improving the overall process. Your role will put you at the heart of our diamond process.
- (Laser) sawing of rough stones
- Laser machine parameter setting
- Stock management
- Stone cleaning
- Perform scheduled maintenance of the machinery
- Analysing and solving of any possible problems
- Streamlining and continuously improving processes
Who are you?
- You have technical knowledge. Ideally you also have knowledge of hydraulics and/or pneumatics.
- You are an excellent team player and keep the overall process in mind.
- You ensure that your work environment remains clean.
- You have an excellent eye for detail.
- You keep prevention and safety procedures your priority at all times.
- You are open to learning new procedures and you are flexible in navigating between tasks.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a young, disruptive, fast-growing company.
You will have the opportunity to learn and grow.
To get things done, you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. Highly talented co-workers from all kinds of cultural backgrounds will surround and guide you to become part of the HB journey. HB offers a competitive remuneration package.
HB is a highly ambitious company that created a Mineral Infrastructure that redefines how diamonds are sourced, crafted, and sold. Starting from the conviction that minerals are natural resources that belong to the country of origin, we have created a closed-loop ecosystem based on fairness.
For the first time, miners and governments get a complete insight into the post-production retail value of their resources and reap the financial benefits. This disruptive business model creates a new diamond standard, potentially influencing the souring, transformation, and distribution of all natural resources.