Sustainability Data Specialist
The Sustainability Data Specialist will support the Positive Impact Director in monitoring and reporting on positive impact topics, environmental, social, and governance-related. Your work will allow you to make a real difference in creating a sustainable future for the community and the industry HB represents. You will design solutions for collecting, managing and preparing various sustainability data sets and results. This includes building tools and processes for data collection and management, performing data analysis, and visualizing data for internal and external reporting.
- Gather, review, and evaluate data in support of the company’s positive impact goals
- Compare data and track progress to key sustainability targets
- Prepare non-financial data for reporting
- Join multiple data sets and translate them into efficient reporting
Who are you?
- You have a degree with major coursework in data analysis or computer science, and you have minimum 2 years of professional experience.
- You are interested in sustainability and you have a passion for data management.
- You have the ability to communicate data and technical concepts in an accessible format.
- You are highly organized, with keen attention to detail, following up on inquiries and documenting progress.
- You demonstrate critical problem-solving skills and the ability to connect insights across data sets and turn them into action.
- You are creative and familiar with various database platforms
- You want to create a positive impact and share the company’s vision and values.
- You want to get things done. You don’t wait for an assignment, but you take full ownership and control of the tasks appointed to you.
- You are execution-oriented and can manage multiple projects simultaneously to deliver high-quality materials to tight deadlines.
- You have a creative mind, are self-motivated, and can work independently.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both written and oral.
What’s in it for you?
HB offers a competitive remuneration package in line with your experience.
You will be part of a young, disruptive, fast-growing company. To get things done, you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. Highly talented co-workers from all kinds of cultural backgrounds will surround and guide you to become part of the HB journey.
About HB Antwerp
HB Antwerp is a highly ambitious company that created a Mineral Infrastructure that redefines how diamonds are sourced, crafted, and sold. Starting from the conviction that minerals are natural resources that belong to the country of origin, we’ve created a closed-loop ecosystem based on fairness.
For the first time, miners and governments get a complete insight into the post-production retail value of their resources and reap the financial benefits. This disruptive business model creates a new diamond standard, potentially influencing the souring, transformation, and distribution of all natural resources.
HB Antwerp is located near the Central Station in the heart of Antwerp.